Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Exploding with Love

Seeing all three boys together is almost more than I can take.

Coming Home

Coming Home

Coming Home

I have never seen two brothers that love each other as much as Walker and Eli do and they have extended the same affections towards Colin.

They both beg to hold him. During story time before bed last night they had to take turns holding him while the stories were read. This would be the part where mommy's heart explodes with love. :)

During nap time Walker asked me to roll Colin's bassinet into his room to sleep so, "I can have two brothers sleeping in my room."

In the morning Walker tells Colin good morning before he ever speaks to me.

Colin was starting to fuss in his swing the other day. Walker ran and climbed in the bassinet, got the pacifier and gave it to Colin all without my assistance.

I pray that these boys only grow in love for one another.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so sweet. I know that those moments have to make your heart just melt. I hope that my two will be the same with the twins. They get so excited to feel them and to get things for them.

Hannah said...

That's adorable. I hope my kids will love each other that way too. I think that says a lot for the parents of these boys! ;)

Allyson said...

Oh my gosh that is so sweet!!!

DisneyGran said...

OK, Grin is all teared up now! Grammy and I were talking the other day about how much the boys love each other. I am tickled to see it is extending to Colin.

Unknown said...

I love it!! So sweet!!

The Keoughs said...

That is so sweet.
You are so very lucky to have 3 healthy boys.

Kristine said...

Amen! So sweet!!

Heath and Lacey Hughes said...

They are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love that first picture on this post! I have images like that in my mind of my three when they were that age - I totally know what you mean about "Exploding with Love" and
"hardly being able to stand it"! You made me gush all over again for me - and then gush knowing you are in the middle of that now! Even if I did just meet you! :D (Going to follow you on Twitter - found your hubby through Shift Workspace Twitter stream, then found you!) ;)