Wednesday, March 3, 2010

30

I'm 30. No longer in my 20's. Moving further and further away from college, just married, hand-me-down furniture and thinking I knew it all.

I had my 30th birthday this past weekend. There was love and celebration and family and friends and it was wonderful.

I am so excited to move into this decade. With an amazing husband, three remarkable boys, the most supportive family ever, and friends who make me better each day. But mostly with my Savior who is refining me and drawing me to him in more fantastic ways each day.

So loved.
Birthday Cards

Grandma took me shopping. Apparently I am ready for spring. Color, please.
Bright

The "mommy" necklace have been wanting for a while, only it is better than I had hoped. Thanks Jason (with a small bit of help from a great friend).
Birthday Necklace

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Welcome to the 30's, sweet friend! So glad to be adventuring closer to our Lord with you!