Monday, April 5, 2010

A New Baby and My First Baby

Ava Grace

We were able to go and visit our dear friends' newest baby, Ava Grace, today. She is precious and I got to hold her amazingness.

I love seeing mommas with their babies, and this momma was absolutely glowing. After seeing our babies grow we appreicate the magnitude of their tininess, because we know how quickly it passes.

On the way home I looked in the rear view mirror to the way-back (third row) to my first born. He was squinting his eyes and tucking his chin and I caught a momentary glance of his tiny baby face. I love those moments that feel uniquely mine. I know I look at him in a way that his momma can. I pray these glimmers of my baby never fade.

Sleeping in the carseat
Baby Walker when he first arrived home.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Ok gonna make me cry :)