Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mr. Potato Head and Other Adventures

A short poem about our photo situation before we begin:

Our 50mm lens is broken.
This makes me sad and means I only use my iPhone for pictures.
I'm sorry.
They stink.
The End.

The boys and I met our dear friends the Toones at McWane Science Center this morning for some nice air conditioned play time.

Colin is up and running now. He still tolerates the stroller for a bit, but then he is ready to run. Momma thinks this ok when the crowds are light, but no so much with lots of big kids whirling around.
And, I know he just looks like he is lounging around, but this was just a momentary rest.

Mr. Potato Head was there.

And he brought lots of cool Mr. Potato Head adventures.



There was digging for dinosaur bones.

And there was much fun for all the boys and girls.

No comments: