Monday, November 21, 2011

The Loveliest Village on the Plains

Auburn is not a football team or a place on a map.  It is so much more than that.  Jason and I loved our time there and it will always be a part of how our family began.

It is a joy to take the boys to Auburn.  They have been a couple of times, but this was the first time we were able to take them into the stadium for a game.

We can check that off the life list.
Auburn 11.19.2011

Serious game watching.
Auburn 11.19.2011

Watching the eagle fly and eating a banana.


Watching the pre-game festivities. (Warning - people other than myself and my grandma (hi, grandma!) will find this to be the most boring video ever)



Zero boys looking at the camera.
Auburn 11.19.2011

I feel confident that at some point Colin will participate in a family picture, but not on this day.
Auburn 11.19.2011

As we were walking back to our friends' house Walker turned to me and said, "I want to stay in Auburn.  I like it here. Can we live here for a little while?" I told him we could arrange a 4 year stay, and he said that would be great.

War Eagle

2 comments:

dmbrown89 said...

The Nazi's used propganda, too.

dmbrown89 said...

Disregard my previous statement.