Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Year in Pictures

When Aunt Ally gave me a package of the once-a-month stickers for baby pictures, I laughed.  I predicted there was zero chance I would follow through with this concept.  Fourth kid, homeschooling, moving, and so forth.  But this baby has wooed us all into doing unexpected things, including the once monthly photo sessions that turned out to be fun for all of us. So here are Lydia's monthly pictures for her first year.  It really is amazing how much she has changed.  Gosh this baby...



Lyida - 1 Month

Lyida - 1 Month

Lydia 2 Months

Lydia 3 Months

Lydia 4 months

Lydia 4 months

Lydia 5 Months

Lydia 5 Months

Lydia 6 Months

Lydia 6 Months

Lydia 7 Months

Lydia 7 Months

Lydia 8 Months

Lydia 8 Months

Lydia 8 Months







So she turned 10 months the day after Christmas.  It is the one month I didn't make the sticker thing happen.  Considering I did this with zero of the boys, I'm gonna go ahead and count eleven out of twelve months as a victory. So this shall stand as her 10 month picture.














So much happy! Cannot wait to see this next year unfold.

1 comment:

Mrs. Butler said...

Oh my gosh, are her fat rolls seriously sagging over her knees in the 8 & 9 month photos?!?! Goodness, that is TOO much!!! I love how "girly" she seems to have gotten in the last 2 months. :)