Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Learning to Catch



What I have learned about trying to teach a kid to catch, is that the teacher has to have pretty good aim. This is not good news for my kids, but nonetheless Walker is getting pretty good at catching.

He gets so excited when he makes a catch. After the first day of making lots of catches he had to sleep with his football. It is so fun to be a little boy!

There is so bonus video of the boys reading a book after the catch. Walker is reciting the words to another book about dump trucks and the like, but it does go with the picture on the page.

3 comments:

Michelle and Jason said...

This is so cute! I almost started crying - I can't believe how big your boys are getting! It hasn't been THAT long since I've seen you . . . has it?!?!

momx2 said...

too funny. Now if he does catch it backwards, you need to call up Tubs immediately!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see him catch it behind his back! Hey ~ I really like your new layout :o)