Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Missing Daddy

Jason returns Thursday afternoon. While I am so glad he went and cannot wait to hear about the amazing things happening in Tanzania, we have missed him desperately and are ready to be together as a family again.

This is a quick shot of the the boys right before bed on Sunday night before Jason left. Since his flight left early it is the last time Jason saw them before he left.

Family Get Together

Funny story about this picture:
I made it my computer desktop background picture so we could look at Daddy while he was gone. One morning I had several windows opened on my computer so only the bottom and sides of the picture were visible.

The boys were playing near the computer while I was washing dishes. Walker comes over and lifts up my pant leg and states, "well, it's not not you leg. that leg has fur all over it. whose leg is that in the picture?" After I let him see the rest of the picture he was content that it was Daddy and went on about playing. I, however, am left with the fact that my son has to check to see if my legs are covered in "fur." Thanks, kid.

2 comments:

The Rhea Lane Families said...

I love your kids! That's awesome! I love how they reason! I just cracked up at this at work, out loud, and everyone is asking whats so funny! Whoops!

Hannah said...

That is hilarious. Unfortunately most days my legs are pretty "furry". Haha.