Friday, November 13, 2009

5 Months

I had grand intentions of taking Colin's picture once a month so we could watch him grow. Then when the first two months flew by, I planned to take pictures once every three months and we would still be able to see his growth. Well it hasn't quite worked out that way either. So I sat him down for some pictures at 5 months. I think the new plan is: "take pictures when Colin is awake and in a good mood, but the big brothers are napping." I'm sure that will come around again, one day.

He has some scratches on his face, but even with that he is still the cutest baby around.

5 Months

5 Months

5 Months

5 Months

5 Months


Walker at about 5 months
Walker

Eli at about 5 months
Big Smile

When Colin was first born he looked exactly like Walker to me. Now that he is getting older I can see a good mixture of both boys, but Jason still thinks he looks most like Walker. Thoughts?

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Great pics!! And I think he looks just like Colin :)

The Keoughs said...

He is so cute. They all look alike. You are a lucky woman!!

Hannah said...

I think he looks more like Eli, especially in the pics here.
I think he is a stud scratches or no- you can always photoshop those out right? LOL

The Huey's said...

I really think he is a good mix. His face shape is more like Eli and something in the face reminds me of Walker. He is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Too adorable! His face is shaped like Eli, but his eyes are like Walker's which makes him a great mix :o)

Unknown said...

I agree completely with Amber. Thats exactly what I would have said