Sunday, November 29, 2009

The First Thing We Ever Bought...

...Together, was our kitchen table. We found it shortly after we were engaged and put it on layaway. It was the only way we could afford it at the time (not that it was very expensive). Jason's Aunt Kaye and Uncle Jerry secretly paid it off for us as a bonus wedding present. I knew we loved it at the time. I didn't know how much more I could love it when it is surrounded by those I love so deeply.

Recently we had the boys' friends, Harrison and Palmer, over. I was taken back at the sight of five precious boys around our little table. I never imagined God had so much in store for us.
5 Boys at the table

2 comments:

The Gore's said...

love the blog! Now add us as your cool people friend!
gorefamilyof5.blogspot.com

The Huey's said...

just caught up with your blog. Love this pic! Our boys are so much fun! I am glad "they" are friends. :)