Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Pajamas

First - Walker, 11 months, 2006
Cow, Pig, Chicken

Second - Eli, 9 months, 2007
Christmas Morning

Third - Colin, 6 months, 2009
IMG_2439.JPG

We have gotten plenty of use out of this 'Baby's First Christmas" outfit. The outfit is a 9 months size that I had to search everywhere for Walker's first Christmas. It seemed like all I could find was 3 months sizes. I finally found it at Macy's mixed in with a bunch of non-Christmas stuff, whew. And for the record, it has been the tightest on Eli and the loosest on Walker. It fit Colin just perfectly.

I suppose it is time to tuck it away again (tears). Hopefully it will be a perfect fit for someone else when the time is right.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is sweet that you were able to use the pjs with all three boys. Jesse was able to wear Josh's pjs from his first Christmas. It was like a flash back to Josh being a baby again. Made me realize even more how time flies by.