Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Three Boys in the Tub

3 in the Tub

It has happened. All three in the tub at the same time.

3 in the Tub

It started by moving Colin out of the baby tub, and Eli asking to get in the bath with him. Of course, after Eli has done something Walker is certainly going to do it as well.

3 in the Tub

Incidentally, I think three is the limit for boys in a tub, and I don't know how long they are going to fit as it is. And, somehow I have ended up doing the bathing. I typically on bathe the baby, but now since the baby is in the tub I'm bathing all the brothers that join in. Splish, Splash...where's my raincoat?

When bath time became 2 in the tub.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is just too sweet. Cherish these moments because they go up so fast.

Kristine said...

Love those sweet baby rolls! You are a brave mama!!

Anonymous said...

Brave is exactly what I was thinking. I only have the 2 (and I'm on bath duty too) and also need a raincoat. The boys are PRECIOUS!!

The Keoughs said...

I always have the mop out after bath time. Always. It's like a monsoon after a bath....and that's just two.