Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Warmth

After a dreary cold couple of months, the sun is peaking through.  The dachshunds wait all winter for this:  opened curtains and perfect sunny spots to warm themselves.

Maddy in the Sunshine

Can't you hear her saying thank you? {and, didn't you know dachshunds are part cat? well, except for all the barking.}

2.14.2011

So thankful the sun has come out and started warming us toward spring.  Let's all soak it up.

Part of Beth's You Capture: Warmth

Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OOO loving the last photo! sun sun how I have missed you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just want to curl up next to that sweet pup and take a snooze. So precious!

shellycoulter said...

cute pup! :)

Jen said...

Aww, cute doxie!

Gina Kleinworth said...

That sky is amazing!!!!! I have always loved the contrast of a blue sky against trees or mountains or just about anything= the color of a blue sky just draws me in.

Brooke said...

I love the first one of your doggie :D So cute!

The Farmer Files said...

Had no idea dachshunds act part cat. Is that a good thing or a bad thing for you? Hoping that spring is peeking through...though I could go for one more New England snow storm, just so I can say I was expecting the last.