Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Snap Shots

It is amazing that attached to a cell phone (which is frequently attached to me) is a fantastic camera allows me to document these fleeting moments of our life.

All the moments are not spectacular, but the ones that are I want to remember.

Watching this precious child play with his shadow
Saturday morning shadow play. I love 2 year olds!

Backyard sunshine in January
Backyard playing on a beautiful January 1st. Already too many gifts to count in 2012.

One day he won't need my presence to peacefully fall asleep, but on this day he did and I savored it.
McGrumpy Pants finally gave in. #AhhhhNap

Sometimes we call him Little Napoleon. He knows how to get his way. It is hilarious that this picture happen to illustrate the king of the castle.
King Colin looking down from on high at the park today.  Gorgeous day! Also, little tyrant.

Momma ran her first race. And a clown nose was the best prize ever.
Family prep for #TheRedNosedRun tomorrow.  One turkey refused to wear the nose. Turkey.

Daddy worked on the yard and Eli was thrilled to assist.
Daddy's only willing late afternoon helper. What a team.

And maybe my favorite instagram ever.
Playing until the sun disappears. So thankful for this day and that we were able to enjoy it.

Or this one.
Amazing Saturday. @jasonmccay is home, ran almost 6, grandma's oatmeal waffles, playing at the railroad park and we are only to lunchtime!

So grateful that my phone (!) gives me such a fantastic way to document these details of life.

1 comment:

The Rhea Lane Families said...

oh agreed! Agreed! Those boys are great content for photos! So, i want to frame Eli's pics at my house, but that top one of Colin? That one too. Adorable!