Monday, February 20, 2012

Pre-Rain Sunshine

It rained for most of the weekend.  But on Friday there was sunshine. The ground was still (and now only more) so soggy, that meant sidewalk chalk and bikes it was.

For two short months a year there are 2 years between each of their ages.
Sidewalk Chalk

Also, nicknames are cool. You should get one.
Sidewalk Chalk
I'm not sayin' he is going to be president, but just I'm not sayin' he isn't either.

Sidewalk Chalk
You know, cause he's cool like that.

Sidewalk Chalk
And with the sky so blue and clear, that means it was far too sunny for C Mac to look at the camera.

*Post inspired by a great local photographer Grethel Van Epps.  I took pictures with my cell phone, but (yippie) my camera battery charger has been replaced, so I'm hoping to try this again with our real camera soon.

2 comments:

BlessedMom said...

They're all getting so big! It makes my heart hurt to see our little ones growing up. If I could only hold them all in my arms forever...

Rachel said...

I love the photos!! I definitely need to try that.