Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Father's Day Daylillies

For my dad's first father's day, the story goes, I gave my dad some daylilies. So for Jason's first father's day Walker gave him some daylilies.

Those daylilies are pretty hardy.  I mean, the boys have done just about everything you can to them, and they keep popping up.  Kind of like the daddies in this story.

Happy Father's Day to the man who gave so much more than most to raise me and raise me well.  The joy is indescribable when I see him with my boys.

mustache black and white

To the husband who loves and leads our boys in the most amazing way.  The blessing of Jason on our family is something impossible to be captured in words.

Easter 2012

To the father-in-law who loves miraculously beyond anything blood could secure.  To the grandfathers who love and lead us in ways I will never fully know, but oh how the fruits of their labor surround us.


Let's hear it for daddies, who make sacrifice after sacrifice and their families will reap the blessing for generations to come.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

You know how to say it, girl. Beautiful