Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Celebrating Grandma

Grandma and Grandpa Hermie came to town to celebrate Grandma's birthday.  Each one of their visits is so special.  I love that my kids get to spend time with these people who are so precious to me.

We made a park visit, and Colin made sure Grandma didn't miss out on any of the playing fun.
Park play with Great-Grandma. #Love

Walker and Eli had fun too, but they were almost too fast to get a picture.
IMG_0103

IMG_0099

IMG_0106

We took her to Jim and Nicks for her birthday dinner, complete with a free piece of pie (which grandpa and Jason ate).
My favorite BBQ joint.

We celebrated her birthday the next day complete with a visit from Uncle David, Aunt Carol and Little David from south Alabama.

Grandma Hermie's 79th

Grandma Hermie's 79th

Hannah and Leah are in every one of the group pictures, partially because they like being in pictures and partially because they didn't want to lose sight of the cake.

Grandma Hermie's 79th

And it was a good cake.  I order the best cakes from Publix.

My favorites are moments like these, Walker and Grandpa solving the world's problems over dessert.
Grandma Hermie's 79th

We are so blessed to be surrounded by our amazing family.  So glad to get to celebrate Grandma's happy day with her!

1 comment:

taylor lane said...

Oh I love this one too! Your sweet grandmother is just the most darling grandma in all the land. I love how tiny and sweet and engaged she is!! Cute shoes on the boys, BTW! And your outfit is adorable! BLOGGER LOVE!!!