Monday, October 15, 2012

We Can Still Be Shocked

And to say we are tickled pink is quite the understatement.

Coming this spring, a baby sister!

Making the Baby Announcement

First we shared the news with the big brothers.


Then we traipsed around town with pink ballons and pink flowers to share our joy.

Making the Baby Announcement

Making the Baby Announcement



Making the Baby Announcement



And now we are so happy to share this joy with all of you!

Feel free to share your favorite girly shopping sites, baby girl hair ideas, feminine nursery decorating ideas, and so forth as I currently live in the land of t-shirts and jeans.

5 comments:

taylor lane said...

Oh my gosh. Im so excited. I feel like this blog post is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me. I know that's a tad dramatic, Im just so happy! And watching the boys give out all the pink was just too much... just too much. Stick a fork in me, Im done. Praise the Lord for baby girl!

Allan said...

Cute stuff you guys. Congrats on the girl.

peggy ann said...

I AM SO EXCITED Y'ALL ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!!! I just did a silent happy dance (bc our girls are in the bed) And those sweet big brothers, what a lucky little girl she is. Love the way you spread the word! Now I am going to get busy making you something PINK!!!

Peggy Ann

Kristine said...

Those were so awesome. Loved seeing them share the exciting news!! We had such a fun time hanging with the boys yesterday am!!

becca @ sew loved said...

i am so behind on commenting, but a girl? a girl?!?! that's such fabulous news. those boys are gonna protect her something fierce for sure. so happy for you =)