Thursday, December 6, 2007

Eli's First Visit to Santa...Sort of

Eli's first visit to Santa

Eli's first visit to Santa

Eli's first visit to Santa
(this one is my favorite)

Walker has always enjoyed a hat and the new Santa hat is no exception. He was playing with it on and Eli became fascinated with the little white ball bouncing on the end of brother's head. I told Walker to go sit in his red chair and Eli would come see him. This isn't really a stretch, since Eli spends most of his day chasing Walker. Sure enough, he did and it was precious. Walker thought it was so funny and then he tried to share the hat with Eli. Eli is not as willing to crawl around with a hat on, but Jason is working on him. I was enjoying the moment so much I didn't quite get great pictures (focus and all), but you get the idea.

Eli's first visit to Santa

Walker trying out the Santa hat
(these are Santa's play clothes, they don't quite go with theme)

2 comments:

momx2 said...

I love it! So sweet.

BlessedMom said...

They are pretty dang cute!! Eli is getting so big, I'm starting to confuse who the BIG brother is. :)