Monday, December 3, 2007

MMM...Gingersnaps


A few years ago my dad introduced us to these wonderful Swedish gingersnaps. They are heavenly. A little too heavenly, if you catch my drift. They are thin and light and before you know it, you have had three servings.

Walker loves them also. Jason introduced him to them last year. He would break off tiny little bits and he was satisfied with about a half a cookie total. Not this year. As soon as he spotted one, it was, "cookie, cookie, cookie!" Last year they were just, "cook." When Jason handed him one, did he tear into it, oh no, not my son. He went over to his chair sat down and enjoyed biting into it. Well, at least for the first half. Then he crammed the second half in his mouth, and in a muffled way, "more cookie, more cookie, peas!" It is amazing how well he uses his manners when asking for a treat. Now, about 3 or 4 times a day he asks for, "more cookies, peas." We let him have a couple a day, I mean it is Christmas time. Now, if I could only hold myself to only a couple a day.

No comments: