Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Chewing!!!

Eli

Eli Snacking


Eli Eating Snacks


Eli is eating table foods without gagging! I am so excited. Anyone who has had a baby knows what a pain baby food is, and while it is convenient it is also a mess and generally something else to keep up with. It will be so much easier when I can feed Walker and Eli the same thing and be done. Of course that is assuming the will eat the same things, haha, I guess we will have to wait and see. Another sign that my baby boy is growing up, but this one doesn't make me sad at all! He is also getting pretty good with the cup, so just maybe the "1 year and done with bottles" goal is possible.

You can also see is first black eye in these pictures. It came courtesy of our entertainment center, not his brother, I promise.

1 comment:

momx2 said...

I really think he is starting to look like Eli. What a cutie.