Thursday, April 3, 2008

Boys and Their Trucks

Fire Truck Watching

On Tuesdays we always stay close to the windows so we can see one of the three garbage trucks that come by, but this week we got a special prize. This is the scene I happen upon at our front door after brushing my teeth.



After the fire truck left, this is the determined child I was left with.



He went and got his shoes and sat down for me to put them on. He said, "We had to go see the fire truck go back to the garage. Drive the mommy bus (my van) to go see the fire truck."



When we got to the fire station, the truck had not returned. But is was all okay, when we saw a "brown truck" (UPS) and started thinking about the packages it was bringing. :)

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Those are so great! I love that they were both looking out the window! That was cute! And I bet the water was so exciting!

Jenny G said...

ah, ha ha ha - the "mommy bus"! That cracks me up, you will have to check out my latest blog with a mention of mini vans!

Matt said...

ok...two woman have posted and ah it is cute...is no one going to ask...how the heck you drive while looking backwards and video taping the kids.....LOOK OUT MOMMY BUS!!!!!!!! :)