Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Severe Weather?

Playing in the Laundry Room
Eli is turning into a little camera ham, just like his brother.

Playing in the Laundry Room
Notice who is pushing who.

Playing in the Laundry Room
They don't seem too worried about the weather!

We had some pretty bad weather roll through here last week. The only interior room with no windows in our house is our laundry room. So in the case of bad weather, that is our safe place.

The storms moved into our area during nap time, but skirted around our neighborhood until almost the end of nap time. I had used the time to prep the laundry room with pillows and blankets, in case we needed to use it.

When I decided it was time to go, I went and grabbed the boys and in we went to the laundry room. I expected some drowsy and hungry fussiness, but that is not what I got. They were thrilled with the mini wrestling ring I had unknowingly created. Instead of trying to convince them to stay in, once the danger had passed, I had to convince them to come out! It was adorable.

1 comment:

momx2 said...

Way to go little bro. Show him who is boss!!