Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Best Buddies

Walker and Eli Sitting Together

It is amazing how close Walker and Eli are. When they wake up in the morning the first thing they do is search for each other. Even if they are not playing with the same thing, they are always in the same room, within feet of each other.

When we first brought Eli home I prayed this time would come, but it is still amazing that it is already here.

These are some pictures I took on a couple of normal mornings. I didn't pose them, they just put themselves in these positions.

Look how cute they are sitting together. (there is no mustard in that bottle, just a newly discovered, never been used, toy).
Walker and Eli Sitting Together

Eli's new camera face.
Walker and Eli Sitting Together

Dancing on the serving tray.
Walker and Eli Dancing

IMG_8076.JPG


Walker looking for Eli to give him his light up necklace from the Disney parade (Grin got his money out of these. These batteries have lasted forever!).
Walker looking for Eli

Found Him
Found Him

Now What?
Brothers Sharing

Do you think they are too close to the TV?
Early Morning TV Time

5 comments:

BlessedMom said...

Eli looks so big in that first picture!! His hair is beautiful; I guess I didn't get to see it this weekend with his hat on!

The Keoughs said...

that's what i was going to say. eli looks so big in all the pictures!! Has it been that long since i've seen him??

wow!!

Sara said...

They are both getting so big! It is hard to believe how fast it is happening!

Gillispie Blog said...

I am so crazy, I left my comment for this one on the truck one. ANyway, these boys are the same size now!! They are so cute!

Jenny G said...

I must not see your boys indoors much, I barely recognized Eli without a hat on!