Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally Enjoying the Christmas Train

All the boys' patience paid off when the train was up and running. They made sure to watch closely as the train made each pass around the track.

Watching the completed Christmas train

Watching the completed Christmas train




Nothing like laying down to get an up close and clear view.
Watching the completed Christmas train

Watching the completed Christmas train

IMG_8985Watching the completed Christmas train

Walker learning how to be the engineer.
Learning how to be the engineer

Learning how to be the engineer

He is pretty good at it now. The only problem is keeping his little brother out of his way. Although, that is a problem in a lot of situations around here.
Learning how to be the engineer

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

Absolutely precious!!!

Matt said...

Ok, now I have to put my train up...it was a big debate this year with teaching the girls to not touch the tree, but now this video has inspired me.

Also I love mattie in the background licking the top of dads head.

momx2 said...

How fun. They look so sweet.
I want a train, Ive always wanted one around the tree...I figure I have an excuse this year, I have a boy!

Hope you are feeling well!

Sara said...

Okay...so now we must bring Isaac over to see the exciting train!