Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gross words that begin with "B"

One morning last week Walker had something in his mouth. He had been talking about a "buggie" that he was chasing down around the back door, so I had immediate suspicions. I panic and ask him what is in his mouth.

His response, "b...b...buggers."

The crazy thing, my first reaction was not the extreme disgust you are probably all feeling right now, it was relief that he had not eat some unidentified bug. Of course, then we dealt with the problem at hand and had a lesson on blowing our nose. But, I still felt that was a better outcome than eating a bug.

The thing is, I think it takes a boy mom to appreciate this story. They are constantly into something and the outcome is almost always unexpected. I really want a boymom T-shirt, but I should probably wait until January, to make sure boys still have a corner on the market around here. All you boy moms out there ought to check out the link. We deserve special recognition of what it takes to be a boy mom!

5 comments:

BlessedMom said...

OH!! I love these shirts! I'll pass it on to my fam for a Christmas gift!

Melissa said...

I only have one boy but I can totally relate to this. I will have to check this site out!

Matt said...

What will be interesting for us is it seems the girls are now into giving the other whatever they find, fuzz, paper, food, whatever...hopefully they will not share when they get to the b-b-b burger stage.

Sara said...

I love the link and the story! I'm sure my day is coming with Isaac. I can totally see similar stories in my future. :)

Allyson said...

YOu totally deserve a medal for being a boy mom. I couldnt do it :)