Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Four Generations of Disney

Disney Trip 2009

While we were in Disney World, my grandparents came down to spend a few days with us. They took me when I was little and when I was not so little. It was neat to have them there with the boys. We are so blessed that they were willing to take the time and funds to spend some quality time with the boys and us. So now the boys have been with their grandparents and their great-grandparents, just not at the same time.

Pretty much upon their arrival it got really cold in Orlando, so the first day we just headed over to the campgrounds and then took a boat to Wilderness Lodge for lunch.

The second day we hit the ground running and went to Animal Kingdom, then back to the hotel for a short nap and then we spent the evening at the Magic Kingdom.

Eli with Grandma and Grandpa on the Safari.
Disney Trip 2009

Grandpa keeping up with Eli at the petting zoo.
Disney Trip 2009

Waiting for the fireworks on a particularly brisk evening.
Disney Trip 2009

It has taken me a while to get this post up because I had planned on finding some old pictures to scan in from my childhood Disney trips. I have accepted that that is not going to happen any time soon, so you will just have to use your imagination.

No comments: