Monday, May 4, 2009

Place Your Bets

With Colin's arrival quickly approaching everyone is playing thing "When and How Much" game.

So, let's all make our predictions. Leave a comment and that will be the official record keeping to see who comes the closest. There is no real prize, other than bragging rights. But, bragging rights are pretty cool.

To start everyone out on an even playing field here is some general information.

Due Date - June 11th

Walker - 2 1/2 weeks early (37 weeks and 5 days), and 7lbs 13ozs











Eli - 1 week early (39 weeks) and 7lbs 15ozs
Eli's First Photo Shoot

Colin is "measuring" 2 weeks ahead. So for example, I had my appointment today and I should measure 34 weeks, but I measure 36 weeks. He has been this way pretty much all along.

Two of the OB's at my doctors office have shared there predictions - one said he would be here at 38 weeks (May 28th) and 8lbs, and the other just said "early" and 7lbs 14ozs.

Here is a picture from today of my current size and shape of baby carrying.

So, let's here it. Give me a date and a weight and we will see who can make the best guess!

17 comments:

Hannah said...

Ok I say first of all he will surprise you and be a she and you will have to call her Coleen.
Just kidding- I predict June 1st 2009 weighing 8lb. 1oz.
And his middle name will be Hannah if I am correct. ;P

dmbrown89 said...

May 29
7lbs 15 oz

Unknown said...

You look fantastic! I am going to guess May 28th 8lb even!

Michelle and Jason said...

First of all, you look beautiful! Secondly, I'm gonna guess May 30th. Little Colin will be weighing in at 7lbs., 13 oz.

Melissa said...

May 31
7lbs 8oz

Unknown said...

Ok was gonna say June 1 but I'll go with June 2 at 7lbs 15oz only because he better not come too early!! And I have off some starting on the 10th so for my sake I'm actually hoping he's on time. Not for your sake though. Thats my prediction though I'm not usually right on this kind if thing :). He is getting big though!!!

Keith and Meredith said...

I'm going to be kind, and give Colin an early birth date. I think it will be 5/26 and that he'll be 7lbs 12oz.

Richard and Christy Pearce said...

June 2 (its the day I get my braces off so it has to be a good day). 8#4oz. You look fab too.

Peter said...

June 3
8 lbs, 0 oz

On June 3 1800, President Adams became the first president to reside in Washington, DC. On the same date in 1965, Astronaut Ed White was the first American to walk in space.

Matt said...

My prediction is June 10th. The 10th is such a great day to be born on :). weighing in at 7lb 10oz.

Holly Browder said...

I am hoping for May 28th 8 pounds 3 oz...and a super easy delivery and recovery :-)

Unknown said...

June 4th
8lbs 7oz

Kristine said...

May 30th, weighing 7lbs 11 oz (Josiah's weight). I'd REALLY like to pick Josiah's bday AND weight, but I'm not going to subject you to a guess of June 9th!!

Anonymous said...

May 22 (My Hannah's birthday) Early I know, but he's two weeks ahead right?

7 lbs. 14 oz.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pretty Momma. I say May 31, 8lbs 1oz. Good luck :o)

Sara said...

May 25th
8 lbs

And of course I am voting for this since it will make all 3 of your kids birthdays super easy to remember!

1/21
3/23
5/25

What could be better? :)

The Huey's said...

I say May 31st weighing 7lbs. 15 oz.
As long as he is born before we leave for Disney World (June 5) I will be happy.