Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What to do with this?

I get Google Alerts for anything on the internet that uses Walker's name. I had a tech guy at school suggest that all parents do this with their kids names.

Now I think it is much more useful for teenage kids, who would be using their name on websites and in places you might not approve of, but I still use it for my preschooler.

All I have learned thus far is that there is some comic book writer who has the same name and gets mentioned in lots of articles related to comic festivals and events. This is not helpful to me, however....

A few days ago, I came across this in my email.



Sure, it is spelled wrong, but what isn't?

I'm thinking about buying it and tucking it away until his wedding rehearsal dinner and giving it to his bride.

It would be my first "romance novel" purchase, but I don't know if I can resist.

2 comments:

momx2 said...

Ok that is a great idea. I am gonna tuck that away in my Mommy brain so I can do it when Avery is about...um, 5.

BUY the book. That is HIlarious. IT would be the perfect gift from a MIL.

haaaaa

Sara said...

Yeah....I don't imagine ever having that same thing happen for Isaac Wyrosdick!! :)