Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Same and So Different, All at the Same Time.

All three of the boys are so unique.  They have their own little personalities, likes and dislikes.

Colin's personality is really starting to come out.  He is loving and cuddly.  He is stubborn and opinionated.  He thinks he is just as old as his brothers while still wanting mommy to treat him like the baby.  He is brave and independent.  Oh, how I love seeing shades of who he will be.

But there are moments, when I catch my breath.  When I see Colin doing something the same way his brothers did just a few short years ago, I am amazed at how fast the time has gone and how fast the time is going.

Colin - yesterday, 17 months.
11.9.10

11.9.10

Walker - October 2007, 20 months.

Wow.  I love that I have these moments in my head.  

And I love that the camera has given me tangible ways to express them.

No comments: