Tuesday, January 4, 2011

They Match!

IMG_9252

I absolutely love dressing the boys in matching outfits.  I also absolutely love that their Gammy supports my habit.  I mean look how cute they are.  They share secrets and style.

Related: Yesterday I put actual clothes on them.  Not, just PJs.  We were all excited.

We are getting better.  Everyone was fever free for 12 hours yesterday.  Colin is back at it today.  Not bad, but still a fever.  But, over all this flu has not been terrible.  I am grateful to Jesus for that.  We know  so many really sick babies right now I am so grateful to be cooped up in this house with coughing, feverish, but happy kids.

2 comments:

Keith and Meredith said...

So glad to know other Mommas share the same addiction! It was harder to get Andrew and Anna Catherine to match, but now I've got Charlie and Andrew matching for all special occasions! :)

Hoping the flu/fever is gone soon...

Rachel said...

They're adorable!! And I'm glad y'all are starting to feel better! For all the hype last winter got for illnesses, I've sure known more people get sick this winter!!!