Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Outside

There is much going on inside our home and inside ourselves.  Big changes afoot.  Good changes, with much encouragement, but still hard.

Dirt isn't hard or challenging.  It is simple and easy.

Backyard 5.2.2011

A quick escape to the backyard is more than welcome.  To run and play and dig and chase and laugh and jump and just be in the peace that is outside.

Backyard 5.2.2011

Being in this family is a full contact sport.

Backyard 5.2.2011

Backyard 5.2.2011

Until tomorrow.  And another blissful break from all the inside, to the outside.

Backyard 5.2.2011

{Part of Beth's You Capture: Outside} {I am most proud of the first picture}

5 comments:

Alana Jo said...

Boys will be boys! I wouldnt have it any other way!

Jen said...

Cute! I love the rough and tumbling picture.

Jessica Griz said...

These are so fun!!!! :) Love the colors!

Unknown said...

what a great backyard - I don't know where I'd be without my fenced in backyard, my little guy is a different person when he's outside :)

The Farmer Files said...

Dirt is so simple...I would go so far as to say it has a calming effect on my boys. ;)