Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter 2011

Easter is not about the eggs, or chocolate, or bunnies, or any such things, but they are fun traditions.

Starting off with matching plaid shorts and an impossible to get group shot.
Easter 2011

Well anyway, one day we will still know that we had them in adorable Easter outfits, even if the picture doesn't quite capture it.
Easter 2011

Walker only picked blue eggs, and Eli only picked green. We may have a slight compulsive disorder going on around here.
Easter 2011

Colin was indiscriminate. He was pretty sure they all had candy, and that was the goal.

Easter 2011

And he knew exactly what the candy was all about and how to get to it.

Easter 2011

Easter 2011

He will never tell how much he ate. But I counted the wrappers, and well, oy. {I really didn't think he could unwrap the candy himself!}

Easter 2011

And I'm so glad that I can virtually wipe my kids faces, even if I didn't before the picture was taken.

Self-initiated hand holding. "Awww"
Easter 2011

It was a happy Easter weekend.  The joy is from Christ and through Christ and I will praise Him for these little moments of glory He shared with us.

4 comments:

The Keoughs said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the comments on the photo. How did you do that?? I LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

The hand-holding picture:...oh, gosh...I love it!

Rachel said...

Those are awesome pictures! They are too cute!

The Farmer Files said...

Priceless hand holding picture!