Thursday, March 28, 2013

Look Alikes

Walker, Eli and Colin all looked very different to me when they were tiny babies.

Not so with Miss Lydia. The instant she was born I was surprised by how much she looked like Walker.

What do you think?

Lydia
Lydia 1 Month

Walker
Extreme close-up

Lydia
Trying to smile. Also starting to bald a little, so I cropped the top of her head off. Baby milestones all around.

Walker
Walker and a Lion

Who knew Walker would make such a pretty girl?

I asked Walker if we could put a brown wig on him so we can see what Lydia will look like when she is seven, but he declined. forcefully.  I suppose we will all just have to wait.

For reference:

Eli
Eli's First Photo Shoot

Colin
Coming Home

2 comments:

Mrs. Butler said...

Yes, Walker in pink. From the day she was born. PS, we need to come see y'all!

Unknown said...

This is neat. :)