Sunday, January 20, 2008

Grandma Hermie and Some Football

On Friday, January 11, my grandparents were able to come and spend the day with the boys. It had been a little while since they had been able to spend time with both of them, so they took the day and came to see us. The boys had a blast and I think Grandma and Grandpa did also. Now, my grandparents have never been the type of grandparents to sit by and knit while the children play, and they still aren't. They get right down and play with the boys. Grandma even got Walker into playing with some new Christmas footballs he had been neglecting. It is so wonderful that my boys are able to have the same experiences with these wonderful people that I had with them as a child. Now we will just see if they take them to the water park this summer. :)



Grandma Hermie with the Boys from jason.mccay on Vimeo.


Walker starts to sing "Jesus Loves Me" in this video and it just melts my heart every time.

No comments: