Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tips for the Future Brides

Walker doesn't mind eating a burned grilled cheese sandwich. He eats it as if it is the way it should be. And before one of my loving brothers make a mean comment, I don't always burn them so he does know how they are supposed to taste.

Eli will eat anything dipped in sweet potatoes, just make sure the ratio of sweet potato to other stuff is in favor of the sweet potatoes. I am hoping he outgrows the need to rub it in his hair, but I'm not making any promises.

Basically pretty easy to please, I say!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Claire likes to rub food in her hair too so that's sounds like a match! Since Walker seems to like Anna Catherine, we'll take Eli!

Matt said...

"before one of my loving brothers makes a mean comment"---it is your husband that bad mouths your cooking :) I kid I kid.

-Love, Pot Stirrer

Jenny G said...

Ah, burned food - a girl after my own heart! I can't even make a grilled cheese, so props to you, Katy - Victoria has to eat uncrustables!

Anonymous said...

"I don't always burn "



How would Walker know when they aren't ever cooked the same?

Unknown said...

LOL I laughed so hard at the title of this post! Oh the little quirky things that little kids like.

Keith and Meredith said...

Walker's preferences have been noted :)