Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Playroom?

When Walker was tiny and only needed a few toys to entertain him, it was no trouble to put everything away at the end of the day. Once he became mobile and had Christmas and a birthday it became clear that we needed a central location to house all of the play stuff. We decided to combine the computer/office area with a playroom area in our family room. Lots of organizing attempts have happen, but it always seems to look the same at the end of the day. I try to keep up with it during the day and make the boys (well mostly Walker) put things up before we get something new out, but alas I have lost control.


Anarchy in the Playroom

I know it appears as though there are nothing but toys in that picture, but I promise Eli is in there amongst the madness. Help!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

thats so funny! Sadly we are the same way and I have 4 month olds!