Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cool, Like All the Other Kids...er, Parents

IMG_5280.JPG

IMG_5284.JPG

So, for Jason's 30th his parents and brother and sister-in-law totally splurged and got Jason an XBOX (a video game system). Just what you would expect for a husband, father, and businessman to get for his 30th birthday. I initially was not for this idea, because in the past he just has not really played video games. Well, so far he has proven me wrong. He has made the time to use it, especially to play Guitar Hero. This is the cool game that all the parents I know are playing (I guess kids play it too, but I am out of touch with the teenagers). My extreme lack of musical skill has held back my interest thus far, but maybe I will get it soon enough. After a few days of, "no touch, that makes daddy sad." Walker and Eli have decided to leave it alone. Walker like to watch daddy play and before too long I'm sure he will be playing it himself.

I apologize for the dark pictures. I was trying to be sneaky.

5 comments:

BlessedMom said...

Hahahaha!! Welcome to the dark side McCays!!! I knew all your making fun of me was only jealousy!

Anonymous said...

So is this an xbox360 or a regular xbox.

P.S. guitar hero is a blast.

Matt said...

I love that you had to specify that the XBOX was a video game system...even though I think you would have to be living under a rock to not know that :). Very cute....pictures are classic...soon walker will be out playing him.

Matt & Elaine said...

:) greetings. classic photos. we just set up a blog for the road trip:)

Pam said...

Eddie has this same game and has pretty much the same look when he's playing Guitar Hero. Shelby (the oldest) isn't quite as interested as Walker appears to be, but Gracie (the youngest) does like to "help" Daddy play from time to time.

Very cute pictures!