Tuesday, July 8, 2008

That's My Boy...

Walker is so much like his daddy, but every now and again he reminds me that he is mine also.

This afternoon Eli woke up from his nap first. He was playing with the firetruck in the kitchen (after the magical 3 o'clock hour had come and I let them play with toys that could wake the other).

Walker gets out of his bed. Comes around the corner. Tells Eli "Shhhhhh, I go nigh, nigh." And then returns to his room, closes the door and climbs back in bed. He had already been asleep for two hours, which is an hour longer than his brother.

Ahhh, my little sleepy boy! I just wish I could have crawled back in the bed also.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I can't believe he actually went back to bed!!
I love that!

Allyson said...

ok he seriously kills me

Sara said...

Such a good sleeper!! That is precious.

Gillispie Blog said...

I loves me a good nap!