Monday, July 7, 2008

Toddler Observations

On two points today Walker has had me laughing. It is amazing to hear his take on life.
  • On noticing the condensation puddle under the minivan from the air conditioner..."Oh, look right there the mommy bus go tee tee on the floor. You got some poops in there (question directed to the minivan)?" - Mommy thinks, "I certainly hope not."
  • On noticing that we decorated with some candles on various surfaces in our house..."Oh, we blow them out, we grow up and blow out the candles." Then he proceeded to travel around the house and "blow out" all the unlit candles. He is still wondering where the cake is.
I love how these boys remind me to take a few minutes and really enjoy the world around me!

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

I love that he calls the mini van a "bus", even he knows it's not cool!

Sara said...

So cute!

Kristine said...

Funny! Love the mommy bus one :)

Gillispie Blog said...

They are so funny. I can't keep a candle lit in my house either.