Friday, February 20, 2009

Do we really need baby clothes?

If we are out shopping I will ask Walker if we should get a certain shirt or outfit for Baby Colin.

His response, "No, he already has that one outfit at home." And there is no reasoning with him about the fact that he has lots of clothes, so just maybe the baby will need lots too (which in all fairness there might be a whole closet of baby clothes from the two big brothers).

He is referring to this cute little one piece summer outfit Gammy and Grin have already picked up for Colin.
Baby Outfit

But, some things mommy can't resist...Come on, it is a heart made out of dirt! What boy mom could resist. Of course, it helped that it was on "the practically free" rack at Target.
Boy Mom
*When I referred to the "excavator" carrying the heart, Walker made sure to correct me and let me know it was a crane.

I think I have shown amazing restraint thus far, but I can't make any promises as Colin's arrival draws nearer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the crane/heart shirt...I may have to go check out Target now!

Hannah said...

Aww, I didn't know you guys had decided on a name for baby #3! Colin is a cute one. Can't wait to meet him!

Kristine said...

Very cute shirt! Yes, you've shown great restraint. But the busy consignment sale season lies ahead...