Friday, February 20, 2009

Puzzle Master

Lately Walker's favorite thing to do is puzzles. He has several that are his favorites and he just sits down and does them without any help.

Puzzle Master


Puzzle Master

Puzzle Master

This is definitely my organized boy who loves things that have a "right" way to do them. Even when he is building with blocks he has to be building something. Eli just takes blocks and stacks them until it turns into something. Not Walker, he must have in mind that he is building a train, a garage, a fire station or something else equally specific. And if you put a block on his creation that is not part of this architect's plans he will quickly remove it.

I guess we will just have to wait for him to grow up to see what kind of engineer he chooses to become.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Funny you should post this tonight. Analise and I just finished a 100pc puzzle. I accidentally bought it at a sale today, not knowing it was so hard. But she was determined, and we did it. I have to say, though, neither of my kids likes to do puzzles alone. Or anything alone for that matter...