Thursday, September 27, 2007

Eli and Uncle Matthew






Eli's middle name is Matthew. Both Jason and I have little brothers named Matthew, so we thought it was appropriate (Eli being the little brother and all). The more interesting things is that from the very beginning everyone has been saying how much he looked like my brother. This was a surprise, because of how much Walker looks like Jason. So I scanned in some pictures of my brother from his first year and have selected some of Eli's pictures in which he has a similar expression. What do you think?

(I apologize for that one picture being sideways, I didn't realize it was that way before I uploaded it)

2 comments:

Matt said...

There is nothing little about me thank you very much :). And at the rate Eli is growing I think he want be the little brother too much longer....I kid I kid...I love you Walker :).

Allyson said...

wow! He really does look like your brother!