Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Let the blogging begin!

Each day there are many exciting adventures that occur with my wonderful boys, Walker and Eli. I am terrible at keeping up with a baby book and only fair at keeping a journal. So, why not try blogging? My desire is to have a place to post fun stories about our family and create a digital scrapbook to share with our friends and family. My first course of action will be to get a good family photo to place at the top of the blog. Isn't that terrible? Eli is almost six months old and I do not have one picture of all four of us that I am willing to place on the internet. So there we have it, my first blog post, and away we go!

3 comments:

BlessedMom said...

Welcome to our world!!

momx2 said...

Rock on! Welcome to the fun world of blogging. Its way cooler than myspace. HAHA although I do that too!

Jenny G said...

Glad to see you joined us! I know someone that would love to take your family pic! ; )