Friday, September 14, 2007

Play Time


Yesterday Walker had a friend from church (okay, and I did, too) over to play. We go to small church plant, Clearwater Community Church, but there are tons of little boys to play with. In fact, between both Walker and Eli's nursery classes their are only two girls (I guess they will get their pick). And there are several little boys in Walker's age group who have little brothers in Eli's class. Of course, yesterday, Eli and Palmer didn't do much playing, but Walker and Harrison did seem to have a good time.

Some of my fondest childhood memories are of playing with the Crafts and the Scurlocks from church. Those families really took care of my brother and I when we lost our mom. They really worked hard to keep our play time "normal." I pray that we will continue to bond with our church family and the boys would develop friendships that draw them closer to God as they grow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Crafts and the Scurlocks were just great to us-even though I was the only boy there.