Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday, Eli's Day

So, on Wednesdays Walker goes to Mother's Day Out, that makes it Eli's day. Of course, I use the day to run some errands and do some cleaning, but Eli also gets mommy time without any toddler interruptions. Even Target is fun, since he gets to sit in the car carrier and make funny faces at me. Usually that is Walker's seat and Eli rides in the front carrier. Eli doesn't seem to mind, but it is fun to see the store from a different view. Today, Eli worked especially hard at being precious, so I got some good video. He is growing up so fast. Walker was fast, but it actually seems impossible that Eli is 6 months old. One of my friends commented that he looks like a toddler now, not a baby. Please don't say things like that. Then, I end up in the car crying at a Micheal W. Smith song and the people next to me think I am not fit to drive (not that this has happened or anything).

2 comments:

BlessedMom said...

I can't believe he's trying to crawl!! Reid is 9 months old and he's just now military crawling...nevermind getting up on his knees!!!

momx2 said...

Awh! So sweet!
I guess Thursdays will be Davis' mommy time :)