Thursday, October 4, 2007

Matching PJs





Okay, so I cannot resist buying the boys pajamas. There is just something particularly precious about baby pajamas and it is even better went they are matching. The other night Jason put Walker in some new PJs that I had bought for the boys, so I put Eli's on him. Walker was so excited about his fire truck pajamas and was genuinely offended when he saw that Eli had some too. Once he got over that, the were just as precious as you would guess they would be in matching PJs, but do you thnk they would pose for a picture? No way, momma.

4 comments:

BlessedMom said...

Oh my goodness...so cute!! I love to dress the boys alike. I think I'll do it until they go off to college. Do you think they'll mind?

Michelle and Jason said...

Awww . . . now, there is nothing cuter than matching kids, and in pajamas, it's just that much better!

Jenny G said...

Next time could you also get a matching set for you husband, I'm sure he felt left out.

momx2 said...

SO CUTE!!!On Jenny's note, I am thinking I want us all to have matching pjs for Christmas. Including nick, he will just have to suck it up for a picture. Fat chance.