Sunday, October 21, 2007

A New Family Member!!!

No, I'm not pregnant! My brother is engaged. My dad had mentioned that Matthew had bought a ring, and that he would not be able to hold onto it, and he was right (must be a family trait). He asked Friday night, and they are both over the moon (or as over the moon as my brother gets). They came over on Saturday to share the news. My dad was out of town, so that is right ladies and gentlemen, I found out first.

They are thinking next October. Elaine, the fiance, is a fashion design major at that lesser school in our state. She will be designing her own wedding dress, and I'm sure it will be fantastic. Matthew will head to California after the first of the year for more training. This will make their engagement a challenge, but then the fun marriage stuff will start! Congratulations Matthew and Elaine!


No comments: