Thursday, October 18, 2007

Quesadilla!!!

I have been trying to get video of this for about a week now. Walker's vocabulary has always been impressive and now he has hit that language explosion where he repeats and understands 90% of what we say. He also responds to questions well. In the video I ask him what is on a quesadilla, expecting him to say cheese. He tells me what the quesadilla is on -"a plate". I totally missed this until I watched the video. He is always thinking and trying to understand what is going on around him. I am so blessed to get to be here for these moments.

He loves to eat quesadillas and I have found some whole wheat tortillas with added omega 3's so I pretend it is a healthy lunch. :) Although, I would like for someone to explain to me why it takes me 20 minutes to cook one on medium heat, but if I put the heat on medium-high heat it burns in 2 minutes.

5 comments:

Matt said...

WELCOME TO MOES! Walker! They are teaching you early what good eats are :). Ultra cute.

Jenny G said...

I love the mom arm reaching in to give him a bite, then the plate goes flying at him and the cup out of nowhere!

Anonymous said...

If you want I can teach you all about thermal crossover points and whatnot this weekend.

momx2 said...

That is too funny. I agree, I see a Moe's future ahead.

Keith and Meredith said...

That's funny that Walker likes tortillas too..Andrew loves them! He really likes to eat them before going to bed..I don't know why, but he does. Walker says it much better than Andrew though..Andrew just opens the fridge, and points to them and says "lillas". Funny guys!