Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Fabulous Visit

This week we were able to spend some more time with Grandma and Grandpa Hermie. They came over and spent a day with us.

We started by heading to the library for story time. Last week I took the boys by myself, and it didn't exactly go as planned, so I jumped at the chance to have some help. Eli really enjoyed the show and Walker was able to see some of his friends.

From the library we headed to lunch, where the boys ate every piece of fruit available followed by ice cream. Well, Walker had ice cream. Eli had a bite. I don't know why I forget that lactose intolerant means no ice cream, but he didn't seem to mind that after the one bite there was no more.

We returned home for naps all around to rest for a busy afternoon of play in the backyard.
Playing Outside



While we were waiting on Walker to wake up from his nap, Eli and Grandpa had a wonderful game of patty-cake. Eli just laughed and laughed. I think he would have been happy if it had gone on forever.
Patty-Cake with Grandpa Hermie
Patty-Cake with Grandpa Hermie


We wrapped up the evening with hamburgers and time for us all to talk.

The visit was wonderful and we are already looking forward to the next time.

1 comment:

McMommy said...

Can I just tell you how much I ADORE the fact that you dressed your boys matching????

When I found out that Carter was going to be a boy...the first thing I did was go out an buy matching outfits for Matty and him!!!

Cute blog! Can't wait to read more!